Tyler and I had a bunch of things to accomplish while Abby was at preschool on Tuesday, so we made sure the potty came with us! Minivans are GREAT! The "well" in the back was the perfect spot for Tyler to take a break (several times!) during our morning. He even got to bring a few books with him ... a regular 'ole library! If I had posted this yesterday, I wouldn't have been able to tell you about today's potty adventure. Tyler received two stickers from his teachers for going potty in his classroom bathroom! I think he's the first in his group to take this step. Maybe others will follow soon. Remind me not to agree to sub in the Toddler room this spring. One potty-training child is ENOUGH for me!
s
2 comments:
Way to go, Tyler! --Daddy
I think you should enter these pictures (expecially the 2nd one) in a contest. I love it! "Jay" Tyler! (That was the Uncle Aaron method of PT).
Post a Comment