Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hallmark Greetings...

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who sent us a holiday card this year. We thoroughly enjoy receiving your photos and family updates each Christmas, as it is often one of our only chances to catch up with you. Just the other day, I was sorting through the cards to see which letters I had not yet read ... and what photos I could pull to make personalized placemats for Abby and Tyler (I did this a couple of years ago with the photos we received, and Abby loved "sharing meals" with her friends all year long). I hate to throw them away!

You could say the same for Tyler ... who walked around ALL afternoon today with a card Abby wrote out for him. She has been making the most of her new art table - working on some thank you notes and greetings for her friends. You would have thought she gave Tyler a million dollars when she handed him a card that said "I love Tyler." He was so proud of it, and literally would NOT put it down. I had to tape the spine a couple times because it began ripping. Here's a photo of him when he asked (for about the 10th time) "What says?"

No comments: