Friday, January 4, 2008
Nature Art Project
Abby found a cool art project idea in one of her magazines, so we decided to give it a try this afternoon. She braved the cold today (it IS pretty chilly here
in Florida ... I'm not kidding!) and rounded up some leaves in the backyard. Then, she glued them together to make a flower and bunny. Of course, Tyler wanted to do one too ... so we fashioned some sharks (Ty's request) out of the remaining leaves. But, you know it's all about the accessories! The glitter glue and beads added a finishing touch: to the photos ... and to our floor! Even though Tyler kindly dropped the whole bag of beads on the tile floor, he was great about cleaning them up. Don't look too closely at the pictures - it's hard telling what is a bead and what was left under the table at
snacktime. Tyler actually discovered several Chex and a piece of a pretzel rod. YUCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OOPS...Tyler. If Grammy was there, I would have helped you pick up the beads. From past experience, I know what sticktuitiveness you have. I'm sure you did your part in picking up all of them. As for the pictures you two did with leaves, wow, they're great! What a fun activity. Your magazines have some great things to do, don't they Abby? Now go and find something else to do.
Post a Comment