
Have I mentioned that my daughter is my mini-me? Anyone who spends time around us can vouch for that ... and it's becoming worse as she gets older! Yesterday, she spent quite awhile pouring over her kids cookbook ... looking for recipes we "just must" make soon. Mind you, she doesn't eat half of the meals I put in front of her, but she has definite opinions on what we should have (tonight's dinner is a perfect example ... she told me the noodles, veggies and chicken looked "delicious" but had to be bribed to eat it!) Anyway, yesterday she and Tyler flagged about two dozen pages in the cookbook for me (thanks guys!), including Fifi's French Toast. You should know, Abby has been obsessed with French Poodles since her Pink Poodle Party in May. Well, I promised to make the French Toast, and Abby did NOT forget. It was the first thing she said when she woke up today! She immediately went around collecting all the poodle stuffed animals and figurines she owns, then dressed in her poodle outfit, pulled a frou-frou bag from her closet, etc, etc. Here's a picture of her with her oh so tres chic dish! Bon Appetit Abby...
1 comment:
Well "ou-la-la." Or is it "ou-wala-wala-wala?" Just remember Mommy...Abby has to help prepare those recipes. I believe the idea is...if she helps prepare them, she'll eat them and encourage her sidekick to do it too.
Post a Comment