Thursday, July 22, 2010

So Long Preschool Gym!


Although Ty made the obligatory "sad face" for me for the sake of this picture, I think it was ME who was really torn up about our last day in the preschool gym! After this session (which I thought ended today ... but really ends next week ... oops!), Tyler will graduate to the kindergym. He goes by himself now. Which means no "mommy & me" classes. I've been phased out!

That said, I've known this day was coming. We signed up for the summer session so we could say our goodbyes. :) Truthfully, I'm a bit over the preschool room now. Between the two kids, we've taken classes in there for about five years straight ... give or take a session. But it's just the right size for them, and they love it!




Bye Preschool Gym! As Abby says (in her most dramatic tone), "we'll see you when we have our own kids!"

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I only had to "accompany" Tyler once (never Abby). I felt like a fish out of water. So sad but our little guy is growing up way too fast :-(