Yesterday, Jenn and I took the kids down to Summer Camp Beach, a resort near Alligator Point. They have an agreement with SouthWood, so residents (we consider ourselves pseudo-residents, but we actually went as Jenn's guests yesterday) can come for the day and hang out at the beach or the pool. Unfortunately, the beach was pretty full of seagrass, so we hung out and had our lunch (and adult beverages!) on the deck. Abby was in a mood, so TRUST ME, the adult beverages were a must. Thanks Jenn for throwing them in the cooler!


We hung out at the pool for most of the day ... played checkers and got some sun. Next time, we're going to attempt the kayaks!
Note: sorry about the cloudy pictures. There was something on my phone's camera lens. All the pictures are kind of blurry. If Jenn got a couple good shots, I'll add them later.
1 comment:
Hey, they're kids! Let them get a little "sea grass" on them. In my days, we called it "sea weed!" Now. as for the "adult beverages" I think Jenn must be my daughter--not Judy's!
Post a Comment