Sunday, July 18, 2010

Before and After

I don't know if anyone will find this as exciting as me (and Dennis I hope, since I did it in large part for him!) but check out the before and after pictures of our front landscaping.

This is BEFORE:





And this is AFTER:








I am kind of an indoor gal (unless the outdoor activity involves a pool or exercise!), so Dennis handles the majority of our exterior upkeep. Like I do inside, it's easiest to deal with the project "on fire," or the one that requires immediate attention. Redoing the flower beds, lying pinestraw, moving plants around, and removing trees, etc. has been on our list for awhile, but we hadn't gotten to it. So, I surprised Dennis by having a crew come by one day before his birthday. What a difference! It really makes me want to tackle some other projects out there!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Looks great!!! Has our man come by to move the Crepe Myrtle tree yet? That's important so keep after him--and remember we're paying for it--because it was my suggestion. You go Grammy!