Kym ... can you believe I hadn't used this plate until now? I was waiting for the right neighbors with whom to share ... and for treats that actually made it out of the house. Usually they remain in our house ... or in other words, find a resting spot on Dennis' tummy and my thighs! Here's a shot of Tyler before we filled the plate with brownies the other day.
And here's a closeup of the cute poem. Who knows, maybe the plate will make its way back to us someday! What a cute idea this is ... thanks Kym and crew!
2 comments:
What a cute plate...this is kind of like the plate that you and I pass back and forth every now and then...what a neighborly idea. :)
I love it Kym! That's a wonderful idea. When Dan and I retire, I hope we get back to "neighborly nicities." I miss it.
Post a Comment