Friday, August 15, 2008

Just like Abby!

Abby is VERY excited about using the "nap mat" we had to purchase for kindergarten. Mind you, she hasn't taken an afternoon nap for over a year and a half, but she seems to think she will be using that required rest time at school for a quick snooze. When we got home today, I heard her say, "Well, I'm really tired ... I'm going to lie down." I couldn't imagine what she was up to, until I saw the red mat in tow. She thought "napping" while watching a quick video would be effective (right!) so I agreed to turn something on. But, a squabble soon broke out, because Tyler didn't have room to "sleep" on the mat with her. Abby, ever the gracious big sister, made him an oh-so-comfortable mat out of couch throw pillows! What will she have him doing next?

No comments: