
Well, we're only two weeks into school, and I'm already bored with our breakfast options. With school starting at 7:40 (for Abby), we need to make things run smoothly. So this weekend, I made a huge batch of pancakes to freeze (not great in the protein department, but it's an option, right!) and I tried a recipe for "Breakfast Cookies." Now, these are good. And YES, I took a picture of them for the blog! Dennis was passing through the kitchen giving me the weirdest look, but I can't help myself. I'm a blogging (and Facebook ... more on that later) fool! The Breakfast Cookies are out of Abby's Kids Cookbook so I had her "buy in" (very important!) I like them because they fill you up and include all kinds of goodies: pecans, banana chips, apricots, raisins and oats. Along with yogurt and/or a slice of turkey bacon, Abby is good to go! Mind you, her class eats lunch at 10:30, so she really shouldn't be too starving!
No comments:
Post a Comment