And, I'm not quite sure what Abby's expression is all about here! She's probably saying something like, "Oh Tyler - someday you too will get to come out and play in the big gym!" It's a good thing Tyler thinks Abby is WAY cool! Tyler started Preschool Gym in January, so yesterday he began his second session. Dennis did the class with him. I don't know who was more tired when they came home!?
Thursday, June 12, 2008
KinderGym
Abby loves gymnastics, and on Wednesday, she got back into it. I know I make it sound like she's been "on hiatus" or something, but she kind of has! Until now, Abby and Tyler have attended Preschool Gym (a parent/child program), but since I didn't feel comfortable leaving Abby out in the viewing area during Tyler's class, and definitely couldn't leave Tyler watching Abby and I through the window ... Abby had taken a break. Well, now she's old enough for the kindergarten program. Her class is now 55 minutes, and she goes in by herself! She even spends a portion of the class in the "big gym" - the main gym floor where the big kids get to go. We've always spent a few minutes after our classes watching the big kids ... and now Abby IS one:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment