Thursday, October 30, 2008
Our Little Superman!
Tyler's birthday party at Zoinks was a ton of fun (9/30)! 
We had it a lunchtime, right after preschool, and aside from bringing a few party goods, there really weren't any preparations. Now, that's if you DON'T count the super-cute capes I decided "we" could make for all of Tyler's friends. Who knew EVERY SINGLE classmate would come ... as well as eight of their older siblings who also go to school at Advent.
Fortunately, we only (!) made 16 capes ... which were personalized with each of Tyler's friends' first initial. Nanny did the prep work (sewing the hem and prepping the shield), Mom sewed the shield on and threaded the cording, and I was the monogrammer (iron-on only I might add ... I do NOT sew, yet!) The capes were the perfect thank you gifts for Tyler's friends. 
They all had such a fun time running and jumping, and little Miss Abby enjoyed herself too with all of the big brothers/sisters in attendance! Let's have another birthday! Just kidding, I'm all birthday'ed out. 
The capes are hanging in the playroom ... ready for the next adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment