Wednesday, October 29, 2008
The Joys of Toys!
What would a party be without presents?! Tyler was super excited to open gifts at the pool. He expecially liked his alphabet train puzzle from Nanny. When he and Abby worked on it the next day, it stretched all across the kitchen! Over the past month, this puzzle has become a favorite. Tyler just gets hung up on the letters in the middle of the alphabet. We may hear "L-M-N-O," but I truly think he thinks it's all one letter "elamano!" I'm sure he'll get it soon!
Tyler is all about trains, but the other big request this year was for a fire truck. Aaron gave him a big truck that knocked his socks off, and Grammy and Grandan outfitted Ty with the firefighter getup. Both are still favorites, but the fire truck is seriously wearing a track in our carpet. Every night around dinnertime (because that's when we're the most cool, calm and collected and are not trying to accomplish ANYTHING right!) he starts his "laps!" Tonight, I think he made 20 or so, until I told him he HAD to stop. On the carpet is fine, but when the truck rounds the bend onto the kitchen tile, the racket is so loud I can't hear myself think!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment