This month's Supper Club was a hit ... literally! After a great dinner (thanks Lori and Wayne), "we" broke out the "Wii" and did a little boxing. For those of you who have never experienced Wii, it's a video game system that allows you play like the characters on screen. There are workout programs that really make you sweat, tennis games that let you serve and volley, and many more! Dennis and I were the first to try boxing. Notice Dennis' game face!

At first we didn't know what we were doing ... I was getting destroyed by Dennis. But I quickly broke out some moves from my kickboxing classes and ended up winning the match. See the screen below ... Dennis didn't know what was coming. He went down for the count! Woohoo!

You can even watch the first minute or so of our boxing match. It doesn't really capture our competitive nature ... or how exhausting playing Wii can be. But you can get a feel for the game in general. NOTE: this is the first time I have posted a video clip on the blog. I don't know how many of you will be able to view it. Just press play on the bar below the frozen video frame below. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Okay...too funny, Emily and I were looking at the the updated pictures on the blog and when we got to this one, she said "wait a minute, is that a Wii?"...uh yes and how does she know this kind of stuff! She said the have one at East Hill in the "game room" but the boys always play on it and don't share.
Post a Comment