Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Now THAT'S a Pizza!
On Tuesday, we indulged a bit ... but it was for a good cause! Yesterday, a percentage of proceeds from sales at certain local restaurants were donated to Communities in Schools (a group that helps local schoolchildren). No meal planning? Sure, sign me up for a night out! Actually, our schedule was a bit tight, so we brought dinner home (AND HOW!) I figured I'd spend what we would have paid if we had gone to the pizza place to eat ... so I ordered the biggest pizza, hoping Dennis would come home hungry, and knowing I would end up with lots of leftovers that I'd freeze for lunches.
Well, I guess I had forgotten that the XL pizza at Momo's really is EXTRA LARGE. Dennis (who doesn't travel the birthday party circuit, like myself) had never seen one of these monsters, and he was our pickup/delivery man. He came in from the garage with the pizza, singing something that sounded like the Olympic overture, or the 2001 theme. Then, we had to take a few funny pictures before we dug in! 
I believe we could have fed a small army with this pizza. Anyone for leftovers? Tyler doesn't even like pizza much. Needless to say, we have a whole freezer full!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
MAN, THAT IS A BIG PIZZA.
Next time instead of eating it, let's just drive around and take pictures of the big pizza and all the things that are smaller than it!
Post a Comment