Abby was in charge of collecting everything for the share bag, so she took:
- swim googles
- a chapter book
- a gymnastic leotard
- a toy tractor (to tell the class about her Iowa grandparents)
- Shamu and a Sea World map (to tell them about her Orlando grandparents)
- a fairy wand
- Fancy Nancy
- a Littlest Pet Shop pet
Mrs. Shaw said she did a fabulous job giving the class details about each item. The only thing we forgot to share about was Bailey, so she's taking a photo of him tomorrow. I said, if it was up to me, she could take the actual cat (and leave him there), but Abby refused! Oh, cut me some slack! Bailey, who meowed until I left him outside in the backyard last night, pooped all over our back porch. And, when I fall asleep on the couch watching TV (like tonight) he attacks me by biting my arm! Share about that why don't 'ya Abby!
1 comment:
What a cute picture! Kindergarten must be so much fun. We can't wait to see you all again so Abby can tell us about it in person.
Post a Comment