
If we let him, I'm relatively sure Tyler could eat his weight in peanut butter. When he's not asking for peanut butter pretzels, peanut butter-filled crackers or peanut butter for his pancakes (try this if you haven't before!), he pretty much always requests PB&J for lunch (although he has recently branched out ... slightly!) As you can imagine, this gets boring for the lunch makers ... so I try to keep it interesting by fixing variations of the 'ole favorite, such as: PB & honey, PB & banana, PB on T (that's toast ... although a lot gets on Tyler too!), and on occasion, PB & marshmallow. This picture was taken mid-lunch yesterday, when Tyler was halfway through his PB & marshmallow sandwich. I kept encouraging him to take sips of milk and bites of fruits and veggies. I was afraid his mouth might seal shut for good with all of the sticky ingredients! Hey, come to think of it, he's in quite a mood today and has been spouting off all kinds of crankiness, so a sealed mouth sounds pretty good about now.
No comments:
Post a Comment