"If I make music 95 percent of my life, when the music goes, so does 95 percent of my life. So I have these other things that I'm equally passionate about. I try to always make sure I have someone to love, something to do, and something to look forward to."
I just LOVE this. Aaron can vouch for the third thing ... we have always said it's pertinent that you have something to look forward to in life (even if it's the smallest little thing)! The speaker tonight said he considered himself lucky if he had two out of the three. So, I guess that makes me REALLY lucky, as I say I think I have all three!
- I have several someones I love very much.
- I have something to do ... and then some!
- And I have something to look forward to ... as I am always making plans.
1 comment:
Wonderful quote from Kenny Rogers. I believe you and Aaron are both very passionate people...and for that I am very proud that you are my children. I believe life is what you make it. Sometimes we need to have a little chat with ourselves to put it all into perspective. There are so many sad things in the world but the good far outnumber the bad. We are all very blessed to live in a country like ours. Thanks for giving me something to think about Mandy.
Post a Comment