Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Dad-a-palooza
I don't know why I'm a week late in posting these Father's Day pictures. You'd think I'd want to STAY up-to-date since I'm working so hard to get caught up! Anyway, we had a really fun Father's Day with Dennis last week. Tyler had just returned from his week with Grammy, Grandan and Uncle Aaron ... so we were glad to have both kids together again.
And, they were more than happy to help me "surprise" Dennis on Sunday morning with the paper and coffee in bed. No, we didn't make him drink flowers. The coffee is (wisely) on the bedside table, and Dennis is (again, wisely!) holding the vase of flowers that were on his tray. A little math lesson: 2 children + loads of morning energy + a king-sized bed = chaos! Once we moved to the kitchen for our blueberry waffle breakfast, we showered Dennis with gifts. Abby and Tyler were thrilled to give him this one - "tickets" to Toy Story 3 with the promise of taking him to the new movie that day!
The favorite gift by far was this canvas, painted by Abby. Whenever we can manage to find the time to prepare them (usually at Christmas ... like we did HERE and HERE), we love this sort of gift. It's obvious Dennis did too ... 
A closer look at the newest piece of artwork that will grace Daddy's office walls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment