
We all had a fun time at the Tallahassee Winter Festival this past weekend. Missed it last year because we were in Orlando doing Disney. But
this year, Orlando came to us. Nanny and Grammy joined us for awhile downtown ... until it got a bit too cold for the ladies! By the way, don't you love it when you ask people to take pictures for you? Where's Tyler in this photo? Look down low...

Nice antlers Nanny!

The Winter Festival is all about the lights, the run, the parade (which we didn't stay for) ... and the greasy food! But I don't know if I would call Turducken (that's a turkey, wrapped in duck, wrapped in chicken) "Christmas on a Stick!" Seriously!

The Schnittkers (well three of the Schnittkers) prefer good old-fashioned corndogs!

And this is not my favorite picture of the kids (Abby looks like she ate something yucky ... although I know it's just hard to smile with that
snaggletooth she's sporting!), but it's fun to see how much bigger the kids have gotten since
they took a photo with this mouse at the Winter Festival in 2007.

If you check out that link, you'll see that Winter Festival 2007 was the first-ever post on this blog. Hard to believe I've (somewhat) kept it going since then!
No comments:
Post a Comment