But he deserves a big "I told you so" too! Dennis, whom I'll hereafter refer to as The Grinch, told me I shouldn't worry that this blog was out of date, because no one would want to read a holiday letter, then run to our blog for more details/photos about our kids and crazy day-to-day activities. But, you like us ... you really, really like us!Seriously, thanks for being great friends. We have had a wonderful year (if you are interested, you can check most of it out by searching our archives) and are looking forward to 2010. Do check back over the next few days. Before the new year, I would like to fill in some of the holes on this site. My posts became few and far between after school started this fall, and I never did get the majority of the pictures posted from our fabulous trip out West in July. But, I vow to do so, because this is one of our main forms of staying updated with the friends/family members who are scattered all over the country.
Check back soon...
Happy Holidays!
Mandy
1 comment:
Wow...Mandy is once-again blogging. Hope this is a new beginning and they will keep coming from time to time. That said...I was there for the pre-party and it was a super cute idea. The cake was to die for! The smartest things was sending those "darling" little 7-yr. olds home at 9:30. Why didn't Grandan and I ever think of that???
Post a Comment