Sunday, December 13, 2009

December Preschool Tidbits

Oh, wouldn't it be fun to be in preschool again?!? This month, Tyler got to do so many fun things, including making gingerbread houses in cooking ... And taking a nature hike on a chilly day. We actually packed a S'mores Trail Mix for each child to snack on after their "long hike," and Tyler got to pass them out. I wish I had taken a picture of the fronts of the bags. Tyler did such a great job of making a "T" and an "M" on each ... then I filled in the blanks. On 13 bags - that's quite a job for a little guy! Lastly, here is a great picture of Tyler's teachers, Lisa and Tami. The class gave them custom-decorated Christmas wreaths as part of their holiday gift. They were quite delighted ... and I just had to post this, as it's an adorable picture of the two of them!

No comments: