
Actually, they say opening presents is also one of the top ways people injure themselves during the holidays. And I believe that! With all of that molded plastic packaging and twist ties, tape, etc. - I'm surprised Dennis and I haven't seriously cut ourselves trying to break into toys on Christmas and birthdays. We keep several pairs of scissors on hand ... and hope for plenty of patience on Abby and Tyler's part as we free their treasures. I have actually been keeping my ribbon and tricky wrapping to a minimum this year ... partially because I don't want to further contribute to the over-packaging madness, and partially because I'm WAY behind on my gift wrapping! The crazy part is ... I really LIKE wrapping gifts. It usually puts me in the holiday spirit. Guess I better break out my most festive paper as I "wrap up" my gift preparations tonight. Everything WILL be set to go tomorrow - mark my word!
No comments:
Post a Comment