My grandfather used to call me his Cutie Patoodie, and I thought that was great ... until I learned "patoodie" meant your rear end! Well, Sarah Kate Smith DOES have a cute little rear end ... and a cute smile. She was precious when Abby, Tyler and I watched her this evening (Lorie took Emily to swim lessons), and I LOVE the fact that she doesn't talk back! But, she DOES get into everything. Abby was following her around when she grabbed this pool ring and toddled into the kitchen wearing it! 
3 comments:
I love that you can see her pink toes in the barstool pic! Thanks so much to all three of you for being great entertainers for Sarah Kate while Emily and I did swimming lessons, 3 times in the past 4 weeks...you all are the BEST! Sarah Kate slept like a champ last night and was as happy as can be when she got up...Abby and Tyler must have worn her out, thanks for posting the pics, they are adorable! :)
She is a cutie patoodi! I'm amazed at how Sarah Kate has grown.
Linda...she's grown too fast in my opinion...buy hey, I still think of Emily and Abby as Sarah Kate's age, I guess I need to catch up to the times! Sarah Kate has LOVED spending time with Mandy and the kids these past few weeks. :)
Post a Comment