I was looking at one of my favorite blogs tonight (trying to catch up). Anyway, the author of one blog did a fun thing - she posted pictures from a few years ago. I actually think she had one particular photo she wanted to share from a few years back (and a really crazy story to go with it) - what a great idea! I started this blog in December 2007, and we've only been digital since May 2007, so pictures before that would only have been shared in print form. It would be a pain to go back before we were using the digital camera (I'd have to dig out the CDs or for goodness sakes, the negatives (gasp!), which I'm not doing!) So I thought it would be fun to see some pictures from June/July of 2007 - almost exactly TWO YEARS AGO. It's amazing how much the kids have changed... and how much they've stayed the same!
Abby still sits this way (maybe she always will) ... 
How about that baby face! (I mean on the one in the blue shirt! HA!) And those jeans that are SO cuffed so they would fit, are long outgrown!
I still can't get over Abby's curls, and how much they've disappeared in two years.
But even when he was a baby, or a little guy like this, Tyler has always made the same funny expressions!
Okay ... the END for now. I remember taking this photo (and laughing myself silly as I did!) Abby was dressing up as a ballerina, and Tyler followed suit, but we were in the middle of a diaper change or something. So funny! I don't know what Tyler would say if he saw this! I've scheduled this to post while I'm at our last day of Vacation Bible School ... enjoy the pictures. Maybe we'll take another peek back in time a few months from now. 
1 comment:
I love all of the pictures (they make me happy and sad...sad that they have grown up way too fast). The last one is truly a keeper.
Post a Comment