Saturday, December 15, 2007

Steeler Fans


Here's Steeler Dennis (from that same trip in late November) at the game. It was rainy, but the boys report they had a fun time! Personally, standing in the rain watching football ... after driving for 15 hours to get there (with my Dad who drives VERY fast!) does NOT sound like a party. But nobody asked me! I'm glad they enjoyed themselves. Here's a picture of all three of our Steeler fans too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great game and so much scoring (3-0 in the football game but many more points in the beer pong match!.

Dennis and Aaron...I'd do it again tomorrow for the Jags game if I had the time to get there...hey, we do...we can make it by noon if we leave right now...see you in Jacksonville at that hotel in a few hours...don't stand me up!

Anonymous said...

Hey...Where are you guys? It's cold up here in Jacksonville...I'm waiting out by the airport at the secret motel parking lot!