
Those of you who have been around Abby recently know that she speaks fluent "Chicken!" Yes, that's right ... she responds to questions with "clucks" and such, retorts with "Pa-cack" when she doesn't agree with us ... and often speaks "Chickenese" (as we've dubbed it) in the middle of a story she's telling. Weird, huh? Well, I'm just curious to see if Dennis or I did anything like this while growing up? We think Abby's behavior is pretty funny NOW ... but we're hoping she grows out of this before she starts Kindergarten. I threatened to leave her at the Tallahassee Museum in the chicken coop if she didn't start speaking "4 year-old girl!"
1 comment:
Growing up, Mandy was not fluent in "Chicken"...however both of her dogs (Charley and Silver) spoke foreign languages. While both could converse in Cat...and regularly did so in both California and Maryland, Charley had a batchelor's degree in Pig and advanced graduate credits in Swine. Silver maintained his degrees in variations of the English Cocker dialect, majoring in French Poodle and minoring in German Shepherd
Post a Comment