Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Penny for your thoughts...

Nanny has been saving pennies for the kids ... and you better believe we're going to start doing the same. When she gave them this bag of coins earlier today, they kept themselves busy for AT LEAST 15 minutes putting all of the money in their big "bottle bank." And Nanny helped stretch it out even more by dropping the whole bank and all of its contents ... so they had to clean those up too! I say, what a great activity ... cleaning up, education about money and QUIET KIDS! I'm breaking out my wallet the next time I need a few moments to myself. NOTE: This is the same bank Mom's friends started for Abby at my baby shower back in 2003 ... and it's almost full! Unfortunately, Nanny tipped the kids off to an I.O.U. in the bank - from Mommy to Abby (probably from several years ago) for $5. I guess I'll pay up ... although I think THEY owe ME a few pennies for my thoughts. Thinking is so overrated!

No comments: