Monday, August 2, 2010

Cyber-Siblings!

How funny is this?  Tyler is sitting here in Tallahassee before dinner playing on the Webkinz site, and he gets "friended" by Abby who is doing the same thing in Orlando.  So (with guidance from Abby ... because she knows the most about Webkinz!) we helped them meet up in a "chat room" in "Kinzville Park."  It's Facebook for the pint-sized crew!  No worries though, they can only choose from phrases like "hi" or "you're cool" and they went on the virtual see-saw together.  Still, very neat!  When we were young and Aaron was away from home, I don't think we even had phone conversations ... let alone virtual meetings!

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

That is so funny! I really need to get Emily set up on the Webkinz site. :)

The Smith Family said...

Okay...I set up an account for Emily last night...but we really need help getting around. Emily has 3 Webkinz adopted now (I let her adopt Sarah Kate's cat since she won't be doing anything on the computer for a while). Anyway, we might need a tutorial...and how do Tyler and Abby "chat" with each other. I'm clueless!