I've been posting a lot of Tyler's best funny moments to Facebook recently, but this one would be hard to capture in just a few sentences. So, here goes ... hope you find it as humorous as we did.
This morning, as I was thinking about/planning the week, I said to Tyler: "oooo, guess what? On Tuesday, after we take Abby to school, you and I can go vote." A chore to some ... but fun to our kids: cool little booths to play in, neat machine that "eats" your ballot, and lots of nice elderly volunteers that fawn over them!
So, a little while later, Tyler decides he'll get a little ribbing in at Abby's expense (mind you, he's usually on the receiving end). In his best sing-songy, teasing voice, Tyler says, "Heeeeey Abby - when you're at school on Tuesday, Mommy and I are going boating. Ha ha!"
It was all the three of us could do to keep from totally giggling at poor Ty. I'm guessing the sweet little guy thought we were chartering a pontoon boat for the day or renting kayaks. Who knows how that little almost 5-year old brain works!
1 comment:
Gotta love that little guy. We were all so lucky the day God dropped him into our lives.
Post a Comment