Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Upside Down and Backwards Day!

We're 10 kinds of crazy here today! For the last couple weeks of summer, we're having a fun day when have time ... and today we did. We started off by having lunch food (PB&J, chips and Danimals) for breakfast, and tonight the kids and Dennis are going out to enjoy breakfast food for dinner! But, it's not WHAT we ate for breakfast that was really wacky ... it's HOW we ate it: UNDER the table, instead of on top! So silly ... Then, I risked odd looks at the kids' dentist appointments, by letting them dress "backwards!" Abby's hair was shooting out at all angles (but we still wore bows ... I mean people, seriously!), her shoes were mismatched, and all of the clothes were backwards. But interestingly enough, today the underwear was not! That happens on a semi-regular basis anyway. :) No real craziness planned for tomorrow, but I think we have some fun in store on Thursday. And, do stay tuned for pictures from California. I have them all posted in draft form, just need to add some sparkling (HA!) commentary!

No comments: