
Back from a LONG blog break! There are SO many photos we've taken that we haven't posted ... sorry! I think it's been overwhelming because I've wanted to go back and post what you all have missed seeing, but I'm going to have to pick it up from the present. Today, the Colorado Schnittkers (Kevin, Kym, Anna, Eric and Daniel) got to spend some time with the Florida crew. Here's a shot of the four movers and shakers in the pool at SouthWood. Daniel was taking an extra long snooze, recovering from a very tiring trip down from Alabama ... where they went to celebrate Kym's grandmother's 90th birthday. We had a great Memorial Day ... hope you did too. We'll try to post a photo a day ... maybe without much commentary (so it actually gets done), and when nothing of note happens that day, maybe I'll post a shot from April or earlier this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment