The kids and I had lots of fun preparing Tyler's Superstar(Wars) Week snack last night. It all started because I was swayed by the 50 percent off sale on candy melts at Joann's ... and I ran out of time to do this recipe before Tyler's birthday party last week. At some point I will share pictures from that fun day ... computer issues again - ugh!
The light saber pretzels were pretty easy to make. Turns out the best tool was my FPRA Tervis Tumbler. I melted that candy right in it then used it for dipping. You gotta love food crafts ... especially when they work! :) Tyler says this one is even accurate: light sabers for Luke (blue), Yoda (green) and Darth Vader (red). Good luck Ms. Lorraine and Ms. Melissa on figuring out who gets which colors at school. Just kidding - I made one of each color for each child. They are preschool Jedis after all!



1 comment:
Those are very cool Mandy!
Post a Comment