Can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted on this blog. Sorry to those of you who enjoy the regular updates on Abby and Tyler. We've been pretty busy (as you'll see when I'm done posting tonight) ... and these photos offer some insight on the matter. Last weekend, Dennis removed the front of Tyler's crib - converting it to a toddler bed. A couple of nights before, Tyler had gotten (fallen) out of his crib for the first time ever, and since his train table is so close, we figured we should be safe rather than sorry!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Big Boy Bed
Can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted on this blog. Sorry to those of you who enjoy the regular updates on Abby and Tyler. We've been pretty busy (as you'll see when I'm done posting tonight) ... and these photos offer some insight on the matter. Last weekend, Dennis removed the front of Tyler's crib - converting it to a toddler bed. A couple of nights before, Tyler had gotten (fallen) out of his crib for the first time ever, and since his train table is so close, we figured we should be safe rather than sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment